Here at Auto Ad Manager, we know that used car dealerships across the country are facing unprecedented times, and we wanted to make sure that you are getting the resources and help you need. Here are a few of the top resources and tips to tap into during this time:
- Familiarize yourself with and follow the CDC recommendations for small businesses
- Tap into the SBA Coronavirus relief options if needed
- Resources / Apply for a grant thru LISC
- Prioritize making consumers feel safe when visiting your dealership.
- Offer incentives and discounts to motivate shoppers
- Offer vehicle delivery and test drive delivery options if requested
- Offer video conferencing to show customers your vehicles before they commit to a test drive / come to the dealership
- Update your Google business page with changes and announcements
- Print COVID-19 signs for your workplace: Face Covering PSA, Stop the Spread of Germs PSA, Stay Home From Work PSA
- Watch the dealer forward webinar discussing how you can adapt your business to the changing retail landscape here. Any of the tools discussed can easily be integrated into your website by Auto Ad Manager
With a constantly evolving situation with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, Used Car Dealers face unforeseen and unprecedented challenges. By utilizing resources, staying calm and focused, and supporting one another, we can make it thru this challenging time together. If you aren’t an Auto Ad Manager customer yet, visit our homepage to learn more.